|Balaclava Park||4594 Balaclava Street|
|Charleson Park||999 Charleson Street|
|Coopers Park||1020 Marinaside Crescent|
|Crab Park at Portside||101 E Waterfront Road|
|Devonian Harbour park||1929 W Georgia Street|
|Dusty Greenwall Park||2799 Wall Street|
|Emery Barnes Park||Davie Street & Richards Street|
|Everett Crowley Park||8200 Kerr Street|
|Falasie Park||3434 Falaise Avenue|
|Fraser River Park||8705 Angus Drive|
|Fraserview Park||7800 Vivian St|
|George Park||500 E 63rd Avenue|
|Hadden Park||1905 Ogden Avenue|
|John Hendry (Trout Lake)||3300 Victoria Drive|
|Jones Park||5350 Commercial Street|
|Killarney Park||6205 Kerr Street|
|Kingscrest Park||4150 Knight Street|
|Locarno Park Extension||NW Marine Drive and Trimble Street|
|Musqueam Park||4000 SW Marine Drive|
|Nat Bailey Stadium||4601 Ontario Street|
|Nelson Park||1030 Bute Street|
|New Brighton Park||3201 New Brighton Road|
|Oak Meadows Park||W 37th Avenue & Oak Street|
|Queen Elizabeth Park||4600 Cambie Street|
|Quilchena Park||4590 Magnolia Street|
|Southeast False Creek Park||215 West 1st Avenue|
|Spanish Banks Beach Park||4801 NW Marine Drive|
|Sparwood Park||6998 Arlington Street|
|Stanley Park||2000 W Georgia Street|
|Strathcona Park||857 Malkin Avenue|
|Sunset Park||300 E 53rd Avenue|
|Sunset Beach Park||1204 Beach Avenue|
|Tecumseh Park||300 E 53rd Avenue|
|Valdez Park||3210 W 22nd Avenue|
|Sunrise Park||1950 Windermere Street|
DOG PARK ETIQUETTE:
- Keep your pet on leash if there isn’t a sign stating that dogs may run off-leash.
- Always carry a leash even in a leash-free area. You never know when you may need it.
- Don’t let your dog harass other pets, people, or wildlife.
- Make sure your dog has reliable recall if you allow him to run off-leash.
- Always keep your dog in sight and within voice range.
- Make sure your dog is up-to-date on his vaccinations.
- Don’t bring female dogs in heat to the dog park.
- Don’t bring young puppies. Their immune systems are not yet fully developed.
- Never bring more dogs than you can handle if a situation were to arise.
- Don’t bring toys – they may cause guarding or territorial issues.
- If your dog starts behaving aggressively, leash him immediately and leave.
- Leash-free areas are not suitable for aggressive dogs.
- No digging! Fill in any holes your dog has created.
- Respect the rules of the dog park.
- Clean up after your dog… every time!
Rules specific to Vancouver
-Owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs and must pick up and dispose of their dog’s waste. Owners must also have a valid license for their dog.
-Animal Control Bylaw enforcement takes place at all parks and beaches throughout the year and fines of between $250 and $2000 are issued to people who disobey the rules.