The SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Door will be suitable for multi-pet households to control the access of your pets both into and out of the house. This allows you to restrict some pets to indoors-only, while others are allowed outside and back in again. Any intruder animals attempting entry are kept out.
- Works with a pet’s existing identification microchip or RFID collar tag (sold separately)
- Double antenna – reads a pet’s microchip or collar tag in either direction
- Safety learn mode for indoor only cats ensures they can get back inside if they escape through an open window
- Compatible with all common microchips
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory
- Fits into doors, windows and walls – compatible with the same accessories as the SureFlap Microchip Cat Door
- Battery operated (typical battery life 6+ months, and in many cases, up to 12 months with normal use)
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Low battery indicator light
- 4-way manual lock
- 3-year warranty
* Except 10-digit microchips with codes beginning 000…, 010…, 020…
||Secure entry for your cat(s)
Cat Flap sizes
(The area your cat will have to enter)
|Tunnel’s interior Dimensions||5.91″
|Tunnel’s Exterior Dimensions||6.25″
|Exterior Frame Dimensions||8.25″
|Tunnel Depth|| 2.75″
|Front Frame Depth|| 1 5/8″
Tunnels for Wall Mounting the Sureflap
SureFlap tunnel extenders can be used to create a longer approach tunnel to the SureFlap microchip cat flap when it is installed in a wall.
The SureFlap tunnel extender fits snugly onto the tunnel of the SureFlap microchip cat flap and multiple extenders can be stacked together to form a tunnel of any length.
The SureFlap microchip cat flap’s tunnel is 70mm (2.75”) long and each tunnel extender adds 50mm (2“) to the length of the cat flap’s tunnel. Click on the link below to calculate the number of tunnel extenders you require to fit the depth of your wall.
*Required for Walls, Glass and covering a larger hole installations
The SureFlap microchip cat flap has been designed as a drop-in replacement for most existing cat flaps. However, in some instances you may find that the hole left by your previous cat flap is larger than the hole required for SureFlap. The SureFlap mounting adaptor provides a neat way to cover such a hole.
When mounting the SureFlap microchip cat flap in a glass pane, we Here at Pet Access Solutions or your glazier will generally cut a circular hole, leaving open areas around the corners of your cat flap. The SureFlap mounting adaptor covers these open areas, preventing loss of heat from your home and providing a clean, neat finish to your installation.
We recommend using the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door or Cat Door with your pet’s veterinary inserted microchip*. However if your pet is not micro chipped, the SureFlap RFID collar tag is available as an alternative. SureFlap RFID collar tags contain a code that is unique to your pet so that if other pets in the neighbourhood have a SureFlap collar tag, or any other type of collar tag used in selective pet doors, they will not be able to gain access.
- Compatible with all versions of the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door
- Compatible with the SureFlap Microchip Cat Door with serial numbers higher than 1152201
- Each collar tag has a unique code
- Each pack contains two collar tags
- Collar tag diameter: 1″
- Weighs just 2g
Video’s that may help!
Installing into a door