Here are some tips, for when you’re installing your Pet Access door in Walls and Doors:
- It’s easier to use the flat surface of the door, without the bumps and ridges.
- Watch for plumbing and electrical!! Check the basement to see if there are any cords running upstairs, and outside for electrical outlets and faucets
- Stay away 8” from the left and right of windows, doors, corners of the house – these parts are load-bearing areas, filled with metal rebar, concrete & studs.
- Under a window is okay.
- Cut from the outside to avoid a mess indoors.
- If you’re unsure of what you’re doing, please call a Handyman to avoid damage.
Do you have more helpful tips? Let us know!!